CARBON MONOXIDE LEAKAGE CAN RESULT IN SEVERE ILLNESS AND EVEN DEATH.
Carbon Monoxide, is a colorless, odorless gas created from combustion of carbon based fuels. Under normal circumstances, CO is evacuated from fuel burning appliances though the venting system. When system malfunctions such as roll out, venting systems separations, or chimney/heating systems failures occur, carbon monoxide may enter the home.
The homeowner may not notice this is happening until dire consequence occur, leading to possible death and a host of other health ailments. Although ISE fully supports the initiative to install CO detectors in homes as a first line of defense, once CO is detected, a system failure has already occurred. ISE can diagnose the sources of CO and determine the cause of the failure. Contact us for more discussion or to utilize our service to assist you