ISE USES INFRARED IMAGING FOR AN INSIDE VIEW OF WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON.
Infrared imaging is a tool we use to "look inside" walls, ceilings, floors, and even appliances to determine cause of failure. This saves time and money in applications such as:
• Building integrity examinations
• Locating water leakage in roofs
• Leak origin in buried piping
• Appliance failure
• Mechanical and electrical motor failure
• Mold formation source location
• Furnace/heat exchange evaluation
• Combustion gas leakage
• Electrical fires
In this comparison, the infrared photo on the left gives a clear view of possible failure causes for the component on the right. With a teardown avoided, the investigation can be resolved in a much shorter time.
The infrared photo on the right clearly shows a heating pipe hidden in the walls. Without IR technology like this, exploratory cuts would be required to identify this leaking pipe as cause of the loss.